Our Partial Planning Service is designed for the couple who have already begun the planning process but require guidance with finalizing the vendor team, wedding design, and assistance managing the logistics of the wedding day. Your Lead Planner will work with you to complete the wedding planning process and ensure your special day runs smoothly from start to finish.
- Initial consultation – complimentary call before booking services
- Two planning and design consultations (1.5 hours each)
- Online planning tools (Aisle Planner); personalized checklist and tools
- Remaining vendor team recommendations and assistance with wedding design
- Final walk-through leading to your date
- In-person meeting to discuss day-of logistics and timeline
- Vendor management and communication leading up to your wedding day; point of contact on the day of
- Rehearsal management with the officiant (1 Hour) for venues within 30 minutes from Minneapolis
- Wedding management and execution for up to 12 hours on the day of the wedding by your Lead Planner and One Associate
- Personal decor set up and tear down such as a guest book, gift/cards table items, place cards, programs, table numbers, etc
- Access to NAED decor rental inventory
AVAILABLE ADD-0N SERVICES
- Set up & tear down packages – for rentals/decor other than personal decor items such as linens, chargers, etc
- Room flip led by NAED
- Additional day-of hours
- Event Design – for additional design work outside the project scope of this service
- Planning Hours – for additional planning hours outside the project scope of this service
- Day-of Paper – design and printed goods
If you don’t book Naomi and her team to aid in planning your wedding, you’re making a big mistake! We booked Naomi’s partial planning package in 2020 for our summer camp wedding in September 2022. Right off the bat, Naomi came prepared to our first meeting with pictures of our venue space, suggestions for decorations, and ideas of how to execute on our vision (and we hadn’t even signed a contract yet!). Her passion for weddings and florals is so apparent and leads to a high-quality outcome. Naomi was easy to get in touch with, kept us on schedule with our action items, delivered everything right when she said she would, and made the wedding planning process fun. For the day-of, our weekend could not have been done without her. As soon as she and her team came onsite at my wedding, I instantly felt relaxed. She had everything running like a well-oiled machine. She and her team pitched in on any task they saw that needed accomplishing. Myself, my husband, and our families cannot say enough nice things about Naomi and the work that she did. Don’t even get me started on the florals! Everything was delivered exactly as pictured and ran so smoothly. Naomi and her team were the second vendor we booked for our wedding. If I could do it all again, they’d be the first one we booked! – Ellie & Sam
Ready to work with us?
© 2023 Naomi Anderson Events + Design, LLC.