Our team will work with you to conceptualize the complete creative vision of your event and make sure all the details come together on the day of the event. Our Event Design service also provides access to NAED’s decor rental inventory. Oftentimes, clients who opt to rent our decor pieces also add the “Setup/Styling/Tear Down” package. With this additional service, our team is able to deliver decor rentals, set them up, and return at the end of the event to tear them down.
- Complete custom event design including theme, color scheme, small/large details, installations, lighting, and a design proposal
- Research and recommend design vendors; communication with design vendors leading to the event to finalize day-of logistics
- Two 1- hour creative and design consultations plus 4 hours of project work that may include a site walkthrough and attending 1-2 vendor client meetings
- Access to our online planning & design tools – Aisle Planner
- Unlimited email communication with the Lead Planner throughout the planning process
AVAILABLE ADD-0N SERVICES
- Setup/Styling/Tear Down package – for NAED decor rental items only
- Room flip led by NAED
- Additional day-of hours
- Event design support – hourly consultations
- Day-of Paper – design and printed goods
Ready to collaborate and let us bring your vision to life? Let’s meet soon!
Naomi and her team (shoutout to Rossi and Mariah) were the perfect people to help with our day. We hired Naomi for design and coordination and it was the best decision we made!
From a design aspect, Naomi has such an eye for making things beautiful. We more or less gave her a feeling that we were hoping to cultivate for our day and she executed it perfectly. From a coordination standpoint, Rossi was our main coordinator and she was lovely to work with. We wanted to keep some aspects of a traditional wedding and reception but we left certain things out and Rossi made sure our evening flowed well and was cohesive. We had some last-minute personnel changes at our venue and Rossi never even missed a beat and our day was perfect.
From our first phone call to the actual wedding, we felt loved and like we were VIPs despite knowing how busy this team is. They helped to make the planning process fun and much less stressful. They were so communicative and would always respond in less than 24 hours and even late at night. I said it before but I’ll say it again; hiring NAED was the best decision we made in the planning process! – Michelle & Dallas
Annie + Eric | Lafayette Club
Emily + Cory | The Beach Club
Michelle + Dallas | The Lynhall
Photography by Russell Heeter Photography | Cadence and Eli | Nylonsaddle Photography
© 2022 Naomi Anderson Events + Design, LLC.